Rhino Awards Nominations
Nominations are now open for the 2021 Regional Australia Bank Dubbo Chamber of Commerce Rhino Business Awards.
To nominate your favourite business, individual, or employee simply complete the below.
Note that you can nominate more than one category (ctrl + select)
Nominations close: 6th August 2021
Some basic principles:
- Awards are free to enter.
- Businesses must operate and have significant presence in the Dubbo City wards / zone.
- Need to have been in operation for one year or more.
- Businesses entering/nominating for the Outstanding Start Up category (the "Baby Rhino") must have been in operation for less then two years.
- You do not need to be nominated to enter the Awards.
- Nominations and Entries are open to both Chamber Members and Non Chamber Members.
- Rhino Award judging is completed by a panel of independent business professionals and not local to Dubbo.
- Dubbo Chamber Board Members and their Associated Businesses are ineligible to enter.
Key Rhino Award Dates 2021:
|23rd June||Official Rhino Awards Launch and Nominations Open|
|1st July||Award Entries Open|
|6th August||Peoples Choice Nominations Close|
|7th August||People's Choice voting begins|
|13th August||Award Entries close|
|31st August||People's Choice voting closes|
|31st August||Award Judging closes|
|17th September||Cocktail Party (Finalists Announced)|
|22nd October||Gala Awards Night (Winners Announced)|
Please note; some dates may be subject to change.