The Academy is a not-for-profit, independent, selective school approved by the NSW Education Minister.
- We encourage forward and lateral thinking.
- We embrace creativity, communication and collaboration.
- We drive innovation and foster skills which are relevant now and into the future.
- We focus on the individual as a whole; imparting academic, social, emotional and cultural skills for the future.
- We strive for excellence through continuous improvement.
- We enable our students to learn how to become life-long learners.
- We commit to treating others equally with dignity and honour because together, we are strong.
- We promote self-sufficiency, self-regulation and self-motivation as life skills.
- We provide a safe, supportive environment in which everyone is valued and encouraged to grow.
- We believe that an investment in our children is an investment in our community.
- We develop leaders who inspire, contribute to and drive change in their
- We will promote local and global mindedness.